Drop in to the Bothwell Community Hall, Fallside Road, Bothwell, and make friends with like minded people who want to Learn about Scarecrow building, pick up a few new ideas, get tips from our helpers who have done it for the last 6 years. Join us on:
- Friday 4th August 11.00 – 7.00pm
- Saturday 5th August 10.00 – 5.00pm
- Sunday 6th August 1.00pm – 4.00pm
We will have sticks and straw available to you for a small charge
We will show you how to
- make a framework: how to make a head
- use a glue gun
- make the most of Staples, nails, Screws, Duct Tape.
- make the best use of clothing
- how to make a face.
- and much more.
So come along, join the fun, and let’s make Bothwell come alive with wonderful, amusing, scary, shocking SCARECROWS.