10K Run and 5K Family Fun Run or Walk
Bothwell Primary School
Sunday, 9 September 2018 • 11.00am race start
This year our charity Fun Runs are on Sunday of the weekend prior to the main Festival weekend and will be one of the first opportunities for you to get involved in the festival and also help our charities or your own nominated charity. The route will take you along some of the paths and roads in and around Bothwell.
We have two options for you, both starting and finishing at Bothwell Primary School. The more serious runners amongst you have the option of a 10K race (2 circuits) while the rest of you can take a more leisurely approach in a once round 5K run, trot or walk – which ever suits you. As this is to be a fun charity event get dressed-up (we have prizes for the best dressed competitors – scarecrows or any other theme of your choice) and make it an enjoyable day for everyone while we raise as much money for Yorkhill and local charities.
To enter either race please use the online registration form below. Once registered you will be sent by email:
- Your entry number identity to be printed off – you will need to fix this onto the front of your running kit/costume
- Full details of the running time of your run and when you need to be at the school
- A charity sponsor form which you must bring with you on the day along with your sponsorship money
- Details of how to pay your Entry Fee – £6 for adults and £2 for children
- A Parent Consent Form if entrant is under 18 on the day of the race
- Copy of the running route with marked road crossing points and safety instructions
All children under the age of 18 entering either race must either be accompanied by a parent or guardian, or have a entry form signed by them giving permission to take part in either race. Minimum entry ages are 14 for the 10K and 8 for the 5K.