Family Outdoor Fun Day
Bothwell Primary School
Saturday, 15 September 2018 • 11.00am – 4.00pm
Sunday, 16 September 2018 • 12.00pm – 4.00pm
Sponsored by Turner Accountancy
The final weekend of the scarecrow festival is not to be missed! Read on to find out why;
- GOLF – Test your golf skills on our inflatable driving range with golf professionals on hand to offer tips and tuition! Golf Synrgy will be there, which is all about golf fitness and have various drills and exercises on hand under the guidance of Titleist Performance Institute instructors.
- GYM – Test your fitness at our outdoor Gym. There will be outdoor classes at various times throughout the day as well as some exercises provided by Anytime Fitness East Kilbride.
- SOCCER – Test your football skills with beat the goalie, as well as a coach on hand to offer tips and coaching!
- TRAMPOLINE – AirSpace Trampoline will have a very large inflatable “trick mat” where kids and adults can show off their acrobatics!
- ARMY – Test your stamina and nerve on the Army Cadet Climbing Wall and Assault Course!
- FAIRGROUND – Have fun in the fairground with great rides and excitement to be had for all ages!
- MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT – We will have live bands playing throughout on the day on Saturday and dances shows and entertainers on the Sunday, something for everyone!
- TODDLER ZONE – let your little ones play at our outdoor dedicated Toddler Zone with lots of outdoor toys for all the little ones!
- FOOD AND DRINK – Bring a picnic or visit the tasty food stalls including Indian Manor, Bothwell Deli, MiSushi, DiAmbro’s and many more. Or why not get a refreshing drink from the Rosso stand? Or an ice cream from the ice cream van?
- PAMPER – Why not treat yourself and have a massage at our outdoor massage areas?
All the old favourites: Face Painting, Balloons, Coconut Shy, Tombola and lots of exciting stalls…
Great fun to be had for all the family
**Please note no dogs are allowed within the school grounds as standard on any South Lanarkshire Council school grounds**