The final weekend of the scarecrow festival is not to be missed! Read on to find out why;
- ARMY – Test your stamina on the Assault Course or see how high you can go on the climbing wall!?
- FAIRGROUND – Have fun in the fairground with great rides and excitement to be had for all ages!
- MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT – We have a cracking selection of the best live bands playing right now for your pleasure on Saturday and Sunday from the Uddingston Music Club with The Camphill Pop up Bar nicely parked at the side. Musicfest Futures Stage will be indoors with live music on the Saturday and the local dance groups on the Sunday.
- INFLATABLE ZONE – let your little ones play at our dedicated Inflatable Zone, buy a wrist band and play all day long!
- FOOD AND DRINK – Bring a picnic or visit the tasty food stalls including, Burgers & Chips, Churros, Cut Dirty Fries, Pizza Pie Guy, Nel & Co, and many more. Or why not get a refreshing drink from the Rosso Bar? Or a flat white coffee…? Some candy floss from the Floss Boss? Maybe you have a sweet tooth and would prefer an ice cream from one of our ice cream vans including Equis…… Why not treat yourself to something from our marketplace with a special selection from Simone Sweets, Sandra’s Suncatchers, Snowy Garden Scents. Sweet Sensations by Sophie, Chocolate Arte, Green Canary Gifts?
- POTTERY – why not have a try at some pottery in our dedicated pottery tent? All the old favourites – Face Painting, Balloons, Coconut Shy, Tombola and lots of exciting stalls…
- PARK AND STRIDE – Park and Stride is recommended on both Saturday and Sunday from Kirklands Hospital Car Park due to there being limited public parking within the village.
Great fun to be had for all the family
**Please note no dogs are allowed within the school grounds as standard on any South Lanarkshire Council school grounds**